Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy CLOWNS on the loose

Creampuff the clown at Fort Cornwallis, Esplanade Penang!!

HELLO! PEPZ!! its me Creampuff reporting for blogging duty!
i am here to spread the love n cheer and madness to u...
yes u little human sitting in front of a com reading my bloggie.

 
clowns on a mad streak

last saturday me and my frens- DON DON, FLOWER, LUKE6 and Mr.Susan( happy guessing who is who) went on an exciting adventure down at Esplanade!!
there were like a MILLION ppl at this telephone company event and there was big helium balloons, sexy dancers, china acrobatics, funny magicans, colourful stalls, tons of FOOD and loud music and my personal favourite - PHOTOGRAPHERS EVERYWHERE!!


 snap snap snap i think we took like 1000 over poses with different ppl from locals to tourists to weirdos that keep stepping on my leg,pulling my hair, touching my butt and asking me whether i'm a girl of a boy? WHAT THE....


I HATE IT WHEN PPL PULL MY nose. it yanks off the cement glue forcefully and it kinda bruises the tender skin on the nose!


wats so facinating about my nose? u have a nose too!! Clown noses are brilliant red and beautiful...
and humans are....well, small and normal.

 
tourist EVERYWHERE and they kinda tot we clowns couldnt speak english...do i or the Luke look dumb in this pic? i dunno..
locals who kept REtaking the pic again and again because he didnt look handsome enough or smile properly and i had to be in this pose like forever! he even tot i was a rest arm placing his sweating arm on me!( i couldn't say no so i just smiled!)


Dancers who lead the morning exercise to WAKA WAKA!!


this is us all dancing to WAKA WAKA song!! its not easy in big red floppy shoes. imagine wearing diver flippers and jumping around the field!


so before we went home, creampuff spotted a stall selling animal ballons for rm 3 each. she ran and screamed in excitement.
she borrowed one balloon and TRIED TO KISS kiss kiss a frog hoping to find her prince charming!! you know what happens next..

silly willy billy Creampuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment