Sunday, July 4, 2010

Jatuh Scooter!

sandra's blue scooter!


hey look pepz!!
this my beloved scooter that i scoot scoot all around town to do clowning, shopping, attend classes and run errands. i promised a pic so long and finally i can show it to all (those who haven seen my baby)

 sorry its so dirty! i custom made the sticker bearing my name on the left side!

and a catchy phase on the right side!

today i planned to be super hero chef and so i scooted to the market only 5mins away!
not even 1 minute into the journey some stupid blind ass white saga car just turned into my lane no signal no nothing and he was speeding.
the car was INCHES FROM TOUCHING MY right leg~!!!
BLADDY bastard made me lose balance and fall slightly resulting in my toe getting grazed  pulled along the tar road!

i could see my skin flap open like newspaper blown by wind and soon blood was dripping all over my leg, my slipper and scooter!!
 (did i mention i ruined my favourite black and white slipper i got from sarawak!)

i yelled in pain and nobody stopped to help. the bladdy bastard has driven FAR FAR away from me and so
i scooted towards the market and hobbled into a sundry shop and bought tissue, applied pressure and a sticked on a plaster.
the old ladyboss was so funny she kept insisting to pour MINYAK CAP KAPAK on my wound!! omg it would hurt like hell!!its like alcohol man! "nonoono" i said and kept smiling despite the immense pain!!

in summary , went to pharmacy got some bandage n ointment went back home and bandage myself. the washing wound part made me cry!! shitto pain!

dont look at the deformed 4th toe. that one memang cacat wan. look at the 1st!

underneath this ugly bandage lies a hole and my raw meat underneath! yikes!
my finger is peeling together with my nail colour due to tying balloons during clowning.

it looks small but try knocking ur toe hard! HURTS LIKE HELL!!
i want my mommy..WAHHHHHHHHHHHH Bohoo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment