Thursday, July 15, 2010

Who stole my mangosteens?


OH MY GOSH!!! 
disaster has struck the town of penang..
WHERE ARE ALL MY BELOVED MANGOSTEENS???!!!!
iznt this time the season of the purple heavenly fruit?
how come nobody seems to be selling it and places that have it (tesco, jusco) are coconut coloured, hard as rocks,2 week old ones?!!
where is the influx of overstocked vitamin infused round bally thing?



THE TRAGEDY!!
my whole body yearns to eat em...i'm denied of my fav fruit!
last year the same time i was on mangosteen fiesta maniac  - 3kgs a DAY!! for a month!
 i ate and ate and ate until my legs masuk angin n i actually farted quite alot! hahaha

i'm not joking, ask my housemates! and now...i'm left drooling wondering where they are?
there must be a MANGOSTEEN THIEF lurking!!! and i'm so gonna break his legs when i find him..


No comments:

Post a Comment