Friday, July 2, 2010

Creampuff low on sugar

 Don don in yellow and Creampuff in red

Creampuff is going clowning tomorrow.
all of a sudden i aint got no energy to do 2 shows back to back. 
my arms and legs feel like jelly and my mind is floating away.
why do i wanna smile and make other ppl laugh?
probably blame it on too much relaxing.
yet i'm reminded to be grateful.
last month's shows were great and pay was better than before.
i'm thankful to God and Samuel for giving me a job that pays much better than

1.serving rude customers at some cheapskate restaurant/ wiping baby vomit at fast food chains or 
2.folding endless clothing / picking up smelly shoes for rich snobs at shopping malls or 
3.slaving under the sun farming/ placing bricks in the construction site ( its super tough i've seen boyfie do it)

for a uni student, this is considered good pay and flexible timing plus considerate rational boss , company trips and other benefits!

i wanna do everything i undertake to the best.
no hangat hangat tahi ayam!!
saving money to go for my last HPV jab and new helmet and sponsorship continuation for my World Vision Thai kid! (he is 13 this year!)

wish me luck and wave to me if u see a weird looking clown  fully dressed on a blue scooter with the sticker" CHICKS LOVE SCOOTERS" and "SANDRA C" on the other side. (sorry i'm too lazy to show the pic of my scooter)
note to pepz: SMILE AND WAVE TO THE CLOWN!!



God give me the strength, patience and HUMOUR! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment