Saturday, July 31, 2010

Kempen Tak Nak Shopping


WHAT ?! has all heavens turned upside down?
SANDRA of all ppl against shopping?

haha, i still love shopping very much thank u just that i'm TOO broke to shop anymore. my monthly allowance plus my clowning pay all goes into buying things i dont need but too greedy to resist with my greedy eye in malls! ehehe

1 good way of not using too much money in shopping is surrendering my ATM (after taking only enough to eat) to my bouncer aka Buan for safekeeping from the notorious---err, ---me?


so there we were the entire week going from Gurney to Queens to Pragin and all sorts of places devilishly enticing me to SPEND SPEND SPEND with their seductive 4 letter words called S-A-L-E!!

 i even almost burst into tears when i couldn't buy a pair of cute white shoes on 70% at FOS and was yanking his arm off to give me money to buy...he kept saying NONONO and then covered my eyes with his giant hands and said "walk walk dont look at evil things" it must have been a funny sight seeing a short noisy chinese girl pulling a big buff tall guy in one direction and he pulling the other direction. hahahaa!!



For a shopaholic like me, going into a mall is like breathing fresh sweet air, even nicer than mountain forrest air and i feel so at home. to DENY me the pleasure of buying things is like stuffing my head underwater and drowning me slowly...painfully...mercilessly..yes, that is the same feeling i get when i get to see, touch and NOT BRING IT HOME!! ARGHHh


cut the long story short, at one shopping mall, 
all i manage to do is buy a bottle of water to drink. money spent ---50 cents.
i'm making progress i guess? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment