Friday, November 19, 2010

1st time crossing Penang Bridge!

yes!!
hello pepz!


its my VERY FIRST TIME... 




crossing PENANG BRIDGE on my scooter!! *time for u to clap and cheer*


in the beginning i was so worried i was going to die cause i've read countless news about ppl flying off the bridge and getting into horrible accidents on the bridge. 
But thank God i survived..
the wind was like super strong and kept blowing into my face and my clown suit felt like it could fly off like a kite!
 in a matter of 15 minutes no jam no frills i reached Megamall Penang only to discover.. the 2 worst words a clown needs to hear---





SHOW CANCELED!!



and i was like... DAMNN!!
 imagine risking my life crossing the bridge, paying for toll and parking, got laughed by motorist and toll person only to have no job to do in the end..


sighhhz...life is like dat lah. ups and downs.
wasted my time making up and going all the way..hope boss still pays the transport money. haha 

 feeling very edgy and distracted and moody these days..probably out of boredom waiting for exams to be over with...not like i'm studying..shish..

No comments:

Post a Comment