Friday, November 12, 2010

Back to life!

HI pepz!!

sorry for the long long break of not blogging!
was busy MUGGING!! now i'm BACK TO BLOGMOSPHERE!
been pigging out too much, eating too much, sleeping little and eating more..
stress is NOT kind to womanfolk. they just make u fat, grumpy and stressed!

anyways, nothing much has cropped up except tomorrow i'm having major balloon test on the spot when we 10 clowns + 10 facepainters go to Dell Family Day @ Bayan lepas.
expected : 1000 plus plus ppl!! WOAH!
so look out for clown pics in newspapers! haha..

wish me luck (and prayers!) as i cant get a pay raise if i fail my make up (which boss says sucks big time..)
if i do pass, i get an increasement of RM 5 from RM30 --> RM35 per hour! (games, cycling,magic diff higher rates)

roomie Cheng Ping gave me a buku 3 lima. means a notebook to write expenses DAILY! its an effort by her and jessica to CUT down my budget and overspending problem! making me guilty onli..haiyo


exam has made me into a nerd. got rid of my bangs cause they kept poking my eyes while studying...so here is the effect of overeating and no bangs and no BB cream on face = YUCK!


the thing i love the most is....

POWERPUFF MANIA!!! next aim is to get curtains and assesories and clothes in PPG!! CRAZY abt em!

died of love for PPG! ;P

okay, going out to eat now
having bad sore throat.
tomorrow leaving at 6.45 am!!! horrible! finnish work 6 pm!
hope i wont be a mute clown tomorrow (like Joyce said)

WISH ME MILLIONS OF LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment