Monday, November 29, 2010

peace in my heart


yesterday was perfect.
it is a great feeling waking up with absolutely NOTHING to do, NOTHING on your mind and NOBODY pushing me around to do anything..


It was great, waking up then eating at my own pace, doing laundry, cleaning up rumah 28 our student house, doing some Christmas shopping at Queens, eating Nandos and J.co ice cream, online streaming movies, getting a lazy afternoon nap, getting my hair cut at the saloon (boy the head massage was so good) and finally walk around Gurney aimlessly.
All these without the hassle of taking any photos, no clowning job, without make up or putting on anything nice or talking to anybody.

 the idea of nothingness and having the day to myself was so relaxing. 
i felt so much PEACE and happiness within. something i had never felt for a long long time..and i was truly blissful.

perhaps all we all need is a short escape, a short break from the world to recharge and stay sane.
i had time to reflect through the high school years, uni life, working life and all the mistakes i did along the way..and i asked myself whether i was ready to grow up to be an adult, to take responsibilities, to be a teacher in the coming months..
the idea of growing up to work all seem so new, so alien, so scary but everything goes a baby step at a time..

 life is one big journey through the valley of uncertainty. 
And i'm grateful i had God backing me up all the way and still is my pillar of strength and wisdom. 
imagine me the weakling going thru so much and still surviving today. 

There is a God and he is alive and working in u and in me.
life is truly a miracle and I'm thankful for each day....
this is what Christmas means i guess, not pretty presents or fancy new things but being grateful and satisfied with oneself and life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment