Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clowning @ Dell Family Day! ( balloons that will make u pop!)

hi there everybody!
on Sunday creampuff(me) and friends went to Dell in Bayan Lepas to do this huge huge show for Dell Family Day.
it was super tiring as they all had to gather at 6.30am and make up and all..
at the end of the day it was super fun..
many many more shows coming up end of november and december..
i hope i dont have a clown breakdown due to too much balloons and all...

ENJOY THE PICS!!























Curently i have to study for some boring old paper exam called "Sch Admin"..last exam of my life i hope.
i have no idea why a clown needs to study. mummy's all say we're dumb ppl and i wonder why i'm in uni. probably should show them my Matric card the next time they call me dumb dumb..!!

NAH!!! SEE LAH AUNTY, I, CLOWN AM A APEX UNI STUDENT dont play play u know!!
When i grad with 1st class honours i'll be the one laughing at u! AH!

getting a lil stress with the upcoming balloon exams. btw, i passed my make up and entertainment exam for level 4. now left with balloon test (which boss hasnt decided yet). Wish me luck!
Check out these balloons i think are super cool, gonna try when i have time. Already tried a few , posted on my fb!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150091691578627&set=a.413368798626.203608.669228626
 
I WANNA take on the challenge and learn the following:









have a GREAT DAY pepz.
Do drop a comment if u want me to try a new balloon style/cartoon that u like!
for coursemates reading this- STOP STUDYING i tell u ah..i have not yet started so u are not allowed to be smarter than me! HMPHH!! hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment