Friday, November 5, 2010

Come here birdy!

HELLO!!! aloha! =)

 Study break is on now..its ok considering its the LAST one this semester, EVER in my life!
i learn to let go and not be too stressed by events. After all, after 7 semesters of repeated hell bell student life (quote joyce) i think its time i BE IN CONTROL OF my emotions and brain functions and not let them (EXAMS STRESS) control me. Whats the point of stressing up every nerve in my body and let 3 hours of paper decide whether i'm stupid or smart? WHAT THE HECK MAN!

nevertheless,  i still HATE exams ya...
sometimes i wish i were a bird...then i could fly high into the sky..be free of worldly troubles..be too dumb to care or cry or worry ever!

but then again if i met a "Sakai" (barbaric uncivilized person) like the ones in picture below...i rather stay human..

a few "random-failed serene" pics below just to make me look more like a real life clown and just for ur laughter =)

This is me BEFORE on my project "beautiful birds serene pic". Location: Esplanade sea front.

Try no.1 to make the birds fly while i run ...FAILED. i look more like got chased by some wild dog from the back and running for my dear life

try no.2 FAIL also..i was shouting loudly and the birds flew BEFORE i even reach them thus the weird pic..

TRY no 3 looks the MOST successful and yet the birds are flying in all different levels like a nuclear bom just exploded. what the crap...(it looks like i got muscle spams also.)

The Last TRY: FAILEd jugak.. i look constipated running to the toilet and the birds are flying AHEAD of me cause by now they have accustomed traumatized to my shouting and blue shirt so they flew before i even got near!


So the next time u wanna take an awesome picture with urself running, wind in ur hair and birds flying towards the sky in one direction...do not repeat all the mistakes above..haha!

HAVE AN AWESOME BRIGHT DIWALI FRENS!!
(i know i have..been out playing the whole day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment