Sunday, November 28, 2010

have u seen the candy clown?

HI all my lovely readers!!
 Sawatdi kha, Hello, Apa Khabar, Vannakum, Ni hao ma?




this bunny video is a random thingy i saw online and i want to dedicate it to Natsumi Bunny who has been so faithfully commenting on my bloggie for the past year! =) they are super adorable as u!
  

everyday i torture my face by putting on my normal clown make up then vigorously wiping it off to put on a new set of make up and costume at straights quay shopping mall (1 month gig till 1 january)

the make up lady for the straight quay gig loves to put alot alot of foundation camouflage and eyeliner that took me 1 hour to remove(daily) and wasted like half a bottle of baby oil and 10 wet tissues of mine!!

it lead to an interesting question- all u ladies who make up everyday, dont u find ur eyelids and face super painful and tired with so much make up removing??????
its only been 5 days and i think my face is breaking apart d!

hi, this is my MIMING make up for 1st Avenue shopping mall opening..boy was it hard to do miming as i loved to talk and suddenly i had to be mute! haha
my original make up which i prefer. i still wear this face outside of Straight Quay gigs..dont worry, i' m still good old Creampuff. oh, i'm holding a springy cartoon snake which i just made!
manage to get a shot with Malaysian comedian and actor Harikh Iskandar! boy was he funny at the Intel Kulim Family day!

now this is my Candy Clown make up and costume. check out the amount of waterproof liquid eyeliner she used on my eyelids and face! i imagine a dog stepped unto my face and left its colourful paw mark! haha
love this animated shot of how Mr Susan on stilts is trying to scare me. lovely Christmas tree background @ Straight Quay
finally the entire cast of magical creatures- candy clown (me), candy fairy (green), candy floss (pink) , candy sweet (red) cupcake(white-pink), juggler( polka dots) Chewing Gum ball ( flower head) and our designer in white...the make up looks scary to kids dontcha think?

Ah...that is what i've been doing daily..putting on make up, making balloons, talking nonsense, laughing loudly and removing make up. i can even joke n talk to the kid while thinking of other things. its like become automatic! 

So many masks to put on daily...still u know which face i love the most?




this one..original face =)

hahaha..seriously tired and my body is aching like a 100 year old granny! cant wait to go home 6th december..sighh...how nice it would be to be home relaxing and doing nothing..but no money would be coming in then...money is so easy to spend and so hard to use...i'm a slave to globalization! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment