Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A twist of fate

something super absurd happen yesterday
Recently i saw my ex ex bf post something weird in his FB declaring to shut it down so i msn-ed him to ask what was up...





his reply: BECAUSE MY CURRENT GF FOUND OUT I MSG U and we talked in fb...she got super pissed and now i have to cut all ties with u..even friendship ties..sorry i have to do this to save my relationship lah...but if u got emergency u can call me...but we must not talk so much

 ME: *speechless for a minute.....* WHAT THE?


i dunno whether to laugh or cry or shout at her stupidity and the way he handles situation.
common man..the content of the private fb msg was

 1.why was i so angry with my monster in law
2.when i was having holiday maybe can go play badminton at hometown
3. how was his chiwawa dog doing.
  

THAT IS ALL
and now i have to cut all ties cause she threw a big thanthum and thinks i'm greedy to snatch him back.

 ME: WAKAKAKAAKAKAKKA ( rolling on the floor)

HE:but we love each other so much. we trust each other 101%..

 ME:* inside heart* YEAH RITE!!

 If my memory serves me right, 2.5 years ago he cheated on me with this biatch and now she is afraid the same happens back to her?

one word to describe it all: PADAN MUKA BIATCH!! karma!

 *suddenly when i was riding scooter i thought about this stupid situation and smiled..u know why?

cause to BE A REAL THREAT and make another girl jealous, u gotta be pretty awesome in one part or another to bring competition to her life...so it means she thinks I'm better and _____________ ( fill in the blanks)



 MOOD: evil grin and HAPPY LAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment