Sunday, October 24, 2010

hi all


hi all my lovely blog readers.
so sorry for the emo post few days back
i slept a total of 13 hours yesterday to pay back some sleep debt and i feel alot better

after church yesterday i told Charmaine i needed to go for backbone massage at Komtar then magically she pulled out a voucher from Thalago beauty center with a complimentary body aroma massage thingy and said she got it free and she asked me to go with her one of these days! YAHOO!!

Guess which ones are my roomies!

My roomies have all gone to work leaving me alone to sleep more or study a little..
i'm feeling much better now after sleeping and receiving moral support! (i do not complain to gather pity n repeat cycle like somebody ahem spamming fb)

So today while surfing i watched this irritating video on the "ANNOYING ORANGE series"
my God is he an irritating piece of shit.
I want to slice him and put him in the blender.
i dedicate these videos to Bunny and Adeline who are both facing some stalker problems in fb..
(its really funny so do watch!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment