Saturday, October 16, 2010

the things we do in clown training

after so much emo shit thingy with my screwed up relationship-family jumble of rubbish i just want to look over the skies and see some rainbow..
and my happy time is here!!dont worry, i wont lose myself so easily. ;)

 Lets look into what clowns do everyweek(last week only 2 clowns) at training after their work shedule is given out they learn cute cute balloons and exchange tips on how to over power brats and little devils in parties n events: 


remember the cute octopus when eating at sushi king? mine is TOO CUTE to eat !!
Who wants a bite? it will blow ur senses away ( literally blow inside ur mouth!)
I FOUND DORY lost from finding Nemo?

hey dory u wanna join me for supper nasi lemak later?

hi people,  the orange one on the floor is my sister. she is dorky, i'm dorry.
Octopus and Dory fighting on who gets to get flushed down the toilet first cause they all lead to the sea...

Kiss me and i'll turn you into a princess! says lukie

Wat lockness monster? who put it on my head? WHERe?

i have no idea why CJ7 looks so sick n sad..must be the contaminated milk (its actually a blue chicken) Lukie made for it..i tried sucking. it sucks!

"RAR!! u think this is long? u wait till i show u my sleeping monster in my pants"quoted word by word from him
helpo, i got my head stucko in miss butterfly's wings!
We managed to only learn 3 types because we had to brainstorm ideas for games such as drinking coke from baby bottles..poor parents n kids..

Come, do yoga with us and our balloon friends. stand in this position for 1 hour gurantee slim thighs and wave flabby arms goodbye!


Of course everyweek we learn new things and laugh alot and crap alot.
what else would do u expect from 6 wired mad clowns? .love the job (during pay time only!) AHAHAHAHAHHAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment