Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sunday Sunshine!

 
Hello pepz!
today is Sunday, its sunny and bright and today is the 1st time i DROVE to church in a car!!
(church is the only place i feel so safe and peaceful, no hate no gossip, no fear of work and assignments, no worries just calmness and security..unexplainable feeling)
i fetched monica ( a pka friend) as well!! double joy!
all thanks to this cute looking girl called Alexis Ho Pei Yue aka "Bloob bloob" aka my roomie!

 I heard this song in church which inspired me to move forward.
Yes recently i've been looking at life and saying WHATS the point.
but i forget, my creator IS my point.
the very existence of me, my actions and all is to glorify him..
If I'm scared or afraid or sad He is there, just sometimes i forget he is and i wallow in self pity and depression..

Usually i'm not preachy like a priest/pastor and holy moly but i think today i was reminded to not get lost between this world's busyness, chase for money, fame and beauty.. 
Do listen..not all christian songs are pop or catchy like Lady Gaga or Eminem
but they have everlasting impact in your memory and meaning that will and can touch the core of your soul~




God sent His son, They called Him Jesus. He came to love, heal and forgive. He lived and died, to buy my pardon. An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, I know He holds the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

How sweet to hold a new born baby, and feel the pride and joy he gives. But greater still is that assurance the child can face uncertain days because He lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, I know He hold the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

And then one day, I'll cross that river. I'll fight life's final war with pain. And then as death gives way to victory. I'll see the light of glory and I'll know that He lives.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because I know, I know, I know He hold the future.
And life is worth the living just because He lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment