Wednesday, October 20, 2010

competition madness

sorry no photos today(blogspot is upgrading)

Recently i've been obsessing about one thing and one thing only:

 WINNING THE TNS SKIN L@B COMPETITION!!
i bought some shampoo and conditioner from this super organic shop, took a photo with the employee (which is my roomie )- shhh dont tell nobody..
its something i entered for fun, the votes are 50% from online fb voting and 50% judges vote.
so i wrote a super goodie caption in hopes of winning the judges hearts. the rest i need ur help!! 

 today i spammed 137 friends wall to vote for me and i got a warning from facebook for spamming too much and they threaten to BLOCK ME!! WOAH!!

its just so exciting !!!!!!!!



There is a sociolingustic test next friday, Thai recording on thurs, clown make up test on thurs also (super stress this one, boss STARES at me the whole time.
this weekend FULL clowning and i have to skip my teaching briefing (which makes me lose out alot i guess) . No time for bf, no time for friends and myself and studying..i admit i have VERY BAD time management man. somebody slap me!

my shoulder and legs are aching like mad. not yet recover from last week. my body is falling into a million pieces..

WHY do i work? WHY did i ever take Thai? WHY am i complaining so much ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment