Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random survery on myself cause i'm too free



Three things that scare me :
1.  Small spaces. I have major claustrophobia. I freak out in lifts and cars with engines turn off.
2. Drowning in the sea. I can swim tho.
3. Waking up paralyze like a vegetable because of some brain disorder.

- Three people who make me laugh :
1. My brothers
2. Big buan
3.Bibi from my class

-Three things I LOVE :
1. God
2. Money, money money ( to eat and shop all I want!)
3. Holiday overseas!

- Three things I HATE :
1. Waiting for people
2. Being disturbed when I’m peacefully sleeping
3. LIARS!

-Three things I DONT UNDERSTAND :
1. Mathematics and numbers and calculation-I suck at it terribly
 2. How others can make up so beautifully while I fail miserably
 3. Evolution. I refuse to believe I come from a damn monkey. Humans are created by God ok!


- Three things ON MY DESK : 
1. Two water bottles ( I need to drink every 30 minutes or so or I will die)
 2. My pinky handbag within it all the junk like tissue,sweets,money,id,phone,old receipts and sweet wrappers.
3. My huge box of 3 ply tissue paper for my useless sinus nose blowing every minute

- Three things I'm doing RIGHT NOW :
1. Feeling happy I finnish my LAST ASSIGNMENT in uni life thus eating a frozen yogurt
2. Thinking of how to make my bf bring me go shopping later and part with his money
3. Reading other ppl’s blog

- Three things I want to do before I DIE :
1. Go to disneyland
2.  Grow my hair until it covers my boobies! ( yeah its sexy alrite)
3. Get married with no kids, go do charity and spread God’s gospel!

-Three things I can DO :
1. Be a real Clown and make cute balloons
2. Take millions of nice photos and Edit them and not feel bored
3.  Drive a car, motorcycle and lorry! Wohoo!

- Three ways to describe my PERSONALITY
1. Easily manipulated and naive
2. Fun loving and eccentric when high on sugar
 3. Easy going, generous and forgiving

- Three things I CAN'T DO :
1. Cook- sucks most of the time
2. Sew –not even a button to save my life
3. Play sports. I’m an indorsy person. My habitat is best in shopping malls ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment