Sunday, October 10, 2010

Miracle

Today while i was on my scooter riding on the road i saw a young malay girl on motor( possibly a student) with a backpack turn left, lost her balance and fell on the road with her bike on her ..
.then i said to myself, Thank God its not me..God please keep me safe on the road, i never wanna die in an accident..

not even 5 seconds after that to my horror this White Avanza comes outta nowhere and i felt something scratch against my right leg and my motor like wobbled a little. When i came to my senses i realized the angmoh (orang putih) driving the car was on the phone, he looked at me and sped off... while i  was trying to balance myself back..on the middle of a busy ROAD!

 To think about it, it just missed 1 inch or probably just a little more weight to push me right off my bike and have my body smashing unto the road and be squashed like a watermelon by the car behind me..

 But by God's awesome power i was spared, just 1 inch i tell u..i can still feel the car's metal feeling against my leg..This is not the 1st time i escaped accident by coincidence..

 U see, i truly believe there is a God up there who listens to prayers, sometimes even when i dont mean it or wholeheartedly pray he listens and works in ways i can never understand.
why save somebody worthless like me? the answer only he knows..



 Its funny how i keep saying let me DIE lah , how i wish i was DEAD and all when times are bad..
 but when DEATH is so near you, the coldness the fear that strikes is paralyzing and traumatic..u never ever wish for it to come again..

No comments:

Post a Comment