Friday, October 29, 2010

DEATH to student life!

 This picture was one of my assignments. reminded me of alot of hard work and nonsense posting of educational stuff..thank the LORD God almighty my last studying semester is OVER! KAPUT! POCHI! WAN LIAO, YUT leaw! HABIS!!!

so now its study week..then exams and no more classes and assignments and boring boring lectures, no ppl bugging me, no constant worrying and late nights rushing rubbish work no more! its like Jesus took my burdens and rolled them in the sea..never to be seen anymore!
i dont understand how others feel so sad lah, so down when semester is over..boo hoo hoo
i say HELL YES! closer to graduation man!
Thanks natsumi bunny for drawing my favourite ppg cartoon with ME IN YELLOW!!

So in my happiness i shall go for this Datin and Datuk's house tonight to do clowning (balloons-games-magic!)
 i wonder whether there will be millions of ppl or whether they are generous enough to give me a tip! haha
i gave up entering halloween competition because of this job u know! 2 hours of clowning in some kampung bayan lepas!
 We will see lah how it goes..
...for now- streaming movies online! YIPPIE!!

mood level: SUPER GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment