Monday, October 4, 2010

mad girl in pajamas

Its late and my ears are ringing
( i suspect i might have titinus- that ear ringing problem due to too much nose blowing everyday)

i'm here with my body dead with exhaustion and my mind perky as a pink mouse!
this morning i went to breakfast,got lost in search of Salvation Army shop ( they have rm3 shorts and shirts 2nd hand sale), shopped fruits n a lala shirt from chowrasta market and more eating at Indian street ( where i wasted 2 hours waiting on the steps for an indian lady to open shop for eyebrow threading but she didnt come in the end! DAMN angry)


ALL THE ABOVE DONE IN MY PAJAMAS.

yes the horror at the idea i went to town on my scooter n mak cik face.
i'm such a terrible fashion mess..i went out in my pajamas from buan's place..
in geeky specs and not combed hair!
worst of all its a terribly old shirt from childhood days saying- KIKO sports.
my god i must be outta my mind today... ( now u are allowed to shake ur head or gasp in horror)



My nights i lay awake like a noctural animal and i'm super sleepy during daytime.
I'm procrastinating on my last assignment (of my uni days) UNBELIEVABLE RITE?
i'm watching movies, going out with boyfie, playing zombie ( sorry joyce and suna for influencing u guys), streaming series online(true blood,vamp diaries,heroes completed,  now chasing Gossip girl and Glee!)

all my housemates are rushing and finishing like mad and i havent even wrote my name and matric number..i'm just so hopeless man!!! SHAME ON U SANDRA THE BUG
 i'm homesick lah... i want mummy..
i'm rambling already..i dont usually talk nonsense and blog aimlessly but i'm doing that now..

-oh ya, i wish i had a car ( random tots flowing)

-i want to stop eating..recently i get so hungry all the time. Gila d. i need to loose another 5kgs!! please oh please..

-Today uni group bible study was good where everybody shared their testimony on how God provided money when they were in dire need. very motivating to know my God is alive n moving in my bro & sis lives.

- My biological real brother Samuel is taking PMR tomorrow...i'm more worried than him. God please make Samuel get all A's and Stephen on the other hand to PASS all his collage exams and not loose his PTPTN..
its so hard to be a sister lah...

-i love wearing pajamas all day long. so comfy. Rayner my housemate says i look so "chan" all the time he was shocked when i wore something nice to bible study..my god, the impression i must have in other housemates minds (the other 12 of them)

-I'm currently addicted to light coke/tea or anything with caffeine within it..withdrawal syndrome too painful to bear. my head is having migrane again d..
bunny, teach me how to detoxify again?

-aiyo..my ear is ringing again..going to sleep now..

No comments:

Post a Comment